Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July babies

Ete and son shared birthday in the same month.  My second son to be exact.  I was hoping that he would appear into this world on my birthday, but then he decided to check in 1 day earlier.  His entry is also different from the rest of my kids.

He make such a fast entrance that there was no time to go to the labour room.  My colleague who visited me at the wad had left merely minutes ago, then I felt like going to the bathroom.  All the while when she was talking to me and hubby, the pains had already been so frequent, but I was amazed that I still can layan her.

Back to the bathroom, I experienced all kinds of feeling; want to pee lah and what not, but nothing happen.  Hubby asked, "Do you feel like giving birth?"  I answered, "Dont' know".  Considering that this is the 3rd child and I said 'don't know"...how come.!!

Then I dragged myself back to my bed and while climbing the bed, oh...dear!...something is showing up down there.  At that time, hubby ran out of the room looking for the nurse and doctor.  Nurse came running in to check and ask if I could still go to labour room, I said...no way...  He's already coming soon.  Hahaha...now when I recall I want to laugh remembering the panic it created.  I remember seeing one nurse running to my room with all the neccessary equipment and the crib.  Doctor came running in; while halfway dressing into the 'green' uniform.

So I ask, "Can I push now?"  Everyone said 'yes' and out he comes.  Doctor said, 'that was easy, come back next year."

Well, this was an easy delivery.  I can watch TV while stitching was done.  The next day, I bought a cake for the doctors and nurses.  Cos the next day was my birthday.  So that's how the shared birthday came about.




We celebrated together every year.

3 comments:

  1. happy bday agai seduai nuan manak wai EtE. GBU all sereta ngajih mujur dalam semua pengawa. Auk ahhh engai ga sama ney. ENgi aku pan 2 meh ngintu bday bulan tu. Ti nitih ke due date seduai sama 17/7 tang meh ke tuai engai pansut tumu 2 ari laun ia ke no 2 engai enda sama bday engau julius caeser ga hahaha ( ukai nama nemu nya sama bday engau julius caeser laban benung nganjung diri ke salesa maianya ninga sida dj radio ka nyebut hahaha pemadu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tengkiu indai dara. Ukai nya munyi mulut enti udah ka pansut. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baru meda blogis nuan EtE. Happy birthday, taja udah seminggu aku laun. Minta Tuhan ngibun, ngemata & ngintu seduai menyanak dalam semua pengawa, awaka gerai nyamai ba tubuh, ati enggau semangat. Amen!

    ReplyDelete