Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Life is fragile...

Don't you think so?  One minute you saw this person, the next day for all you know they are gone. Just like that.  Yes, really our life is very fragile.  Here today and gone tommorow.

So if life is fragile how do we continue to live knowing that nothing is secure and guaranteed?  Sometimes I am haunted by this question as well.  My only consolation is to know that our lives is controlled by our creator; God.

For every disadvantage that comes along the way, there's an advantage attached to it.  It's not what it seems to be.

Why am I rambling on all this?  Hubby's cousin just passed away last week due to a freak accident.  hmmm..I still cannot believe this, which leads me to think about how fragile our life is.  Like I said earlier, here today, gone tommorow.

This year our families have seen 3 deaths within our families.  Come to think of it, I used to dream about losing my tooth. 

So friends, appreciate each and every moment of your lives and repent always.

1 comment:

  1. amai nya..sama meh..bulan tok balat ninga berita enda manah, nie ke raya sakit, nie ke mati ngenyit...Takut amai...

    ReplyDelete