Sunday, January 2, 2011

1.1.11

Wishing all my friends a Happy, Prosperous and Blessed year 2011

1.1.11  On the morning of 1.1.11, I checked my sugar level, the reading was 11.  Senyum kediri Tupai, whereas I should be alarmed as that reading is considered high.  Because it sort of ngam with the date.  I sempat sms my doctor about it.  I think he won't be pleased.  he..he..

Anyway, I believe some people would think that its an auspicious date.  I think hotels are fully booked with weddings, doctors in private clinics would be busy forcing babies to come out into this world (kasih sida agi seronok in the comfort of the womb dah kena halau) amidst those who were destined to arrive on that day itself......hmmm..manusia macam macam ada.

As for Tupai, every day is a special day.  Every day is a good day given by the Lord.  Our happiness depends very much on which side of life you are looking at.  Not on your surroundings and the people around you.  Not on how wealthy you are (I've seen lots of wealthy but miserable people)

Azam EtE this year; As For Me and My House, We Will Serve The Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment